Social Media House Rules
Comments made by the community do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Volvo Cars, nor does Volvo Cars confirm their accuracy.
In accordance with the platform’s Terms and Conditions, industry codes of practice and our own commitment to the Volvo Cars community, we always reserve the right to delete disruptive, profane or socially irresponsible comments and uploads and to block persistently disruptive users.
Specifically, we do not tolerate posts of this kind:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political belief
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)