Paul Rigby Volvo Birmingham
Working at BirminghamWorking at Birmingham is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement and constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
Smart Repair Technician
We have an opportunity to join our team as a as Smart Repair Technician.
As a Smart Repair technician you will carry out smart repairs to customer vehicles and our vehicle sales stock to an excellent standard.
The right person for the job will be energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative, and excellent people skills. What’s more, you’ll have a great eye for detail, and take pride in doing a meticulous job.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork (including masking).
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please email our aftersales manager Chris Walsh with your current CV and a covering letter. email@example.com
Qualified Vehicle Technician
We require a Motor Vehicle Technician of the highest calibre to join our busy service department. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate an aptitude to learn and a keenness to develop a rewarding career within the Automotive industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience of completing Vehicle Health Check’s
- Carry out Servicing, repairs and maintenance customer vehicles, including minor and major mechanical work
- Complete major electrical work and engine repair work
- Carry out road tests of customer vehicles after work has been carried out
- Experience of using advance diagnostic equipment to fault find items relevant to the franchise brand
- Ability to complete a Vehicle Health Check (VHC) ensuring that the (VHC) video completion meets target and Exceeds all Vehicle (VHC) KPIs
- Be able to complete cam belt and clutch replacements
- Mentor apprentices and educate less experienced team members
- Able to interpret and complete any necessary paperwork
- To have completed or be open to participate in Manufacture Diagnostic training
- Hold a current MOT licence preferred but not essential
To be successful in the role it is essential that you are customer focussed and have a relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3, A proven experience of vehicle repair and maintenance, A full Driving Licence and your own full set of Tools
Please submit your CV and covering letter to our Aftersales Manager - Chris Walsh via email
|Get in touch|