Working at NewburyWorking at Newbury is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement and constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
PART TIME ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Accounts Assistant role in our Fawcetts Newbury dealership.
Duties include daily banking and purchase ledger.
Mon- Fri, 25 hours per week, 9.30am-2.30pm (with some flexibility).
Please send your CV to email@example.com
About the role
- Providing general Accounts support to the Accountant and finance team.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Credit control
- Raise Sales invoices to strict deadlines
- QBE or relevant Book-keeping qualification/ AAT Qualified
- Experience with Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2010 (or earlier versions).
- Office administration experience.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Numeracy and written skills - maths and English GCSE or equivalent (Grade B minimum).
- Keyboard skills.
We select the very best applicants to join our business, and in return we will work with you to develop your career. We want you to shine – and we look forward to helping you do so.
If your application is successful, you will be enrolled on a personalised Volvo Cars induction programme, designed to give you all the skills and knowledge needed to deliver a premium experience to all our customers. This will be a blend of product, systems, and skills training including instructor led courses at Volvo Car UK’s Training and Development Centre in Northamptonshire, e-learning and self-study.
And it doesn’t stop there – you will have access to the Volvo Cars Performance Academy to keep your knowledge and skills in tip top condition throughout your career.